Bob's Oversized Vehicle Corvallis Oregon

Oversized Vehicle Aid

If you’ve been held up on your route and need pilot services, Bob's Auto Repair and Towing is here to serve you in your transportation needs!


Of course, it is important to know that you will need a permit in order to pass through the area and unfortunately, you will need to file for your own permit. We can however, receive the emailed copy of the permit and bring it with us to your location.


What to do:


First, give us a call at (541) 757-7042 and inform us of your need so we can get drivers ready to go. We will need to know where you are, what you drive, who you are, and where you are going.


Second, call  ODOT (503) 373-0000 to apply for the permit. They will need to know your exact location, where you are headed, and the reason you need the permit (overlength, over weight, etc.). You can give them our email address to email the permit to us and we will bring that along with us. Bob's email address is:


Once we have received the email we can send our drivers your way and get you back on the road. We will not leave our yard until we receive the email, this is to limit unnecessary charges.


Need pilot car services?

Looking for oversized vehicle 

recovery or emergency aid?

Bob's Oversized Vehicle Corvallis Eugene Albany Oregon